Do you have compliance requirements with end-to-end traceability?
High-end manufacturers and safety-critical parts or products often need to extend traceability to serialised parts. The end-to-end traceability available in Shopfloor-Online MES system
will help to achieve compliance and ensure the finished product has the correct part built-in.
What does the Build Traceability module do?
Apply the Build Traceability
module in Shopfloor-Online, in combination with the Inventory
- Get complete traceability of manufacturing production
- Record serial numbers of parts produced
- Record the serial numbers of components used
- Track the exact time each part goes through each manufacturing operation
Speak to one of our consultants
What are the benfits of the Build Traceability module?
- Achieve traceability: from raw materials and components through to finished goods, at a serialised part level
- Eliminate errors: ensure the correct use of inventory, validate materials used against the Bill of Material (BOM)
- Improve stock accuracy: update the ERP system with actual stock used and when it is used, rather than back-flushing
- Reduce waste: prioritise the use of materials soon to expire, implement proper first-in-first-out (FIFO) rules