Need to ensure the manufacturing process is strictly followed?
Typically in batch processes, work instructions detail how the process should be executed. For example: add ingredients, mix for a duration, bring up to temperature, take samples for testing, and so on. You need to know the process was followed and you need evidence to support it.
What does Lighthouse MES Workflow Module do?
Use the Workflow module of Lighthouse MES to:
- Design a workflow to define the manufacturing process in the MES software
- Make operators follow the process steps
- Capture everything that happens during the execution of the process, e.g. process temperatures being achieved, material lots being recorded and so on
- Create an electronic batch record (EBR)
Speak to one of our consultants
What are the benefits of the Workflow module?
- Control the process: ensure the business process is followed correctly
- Avoid customisations: create complex custom logic for the process without resorting to making coding changes in MES
- Capture the Manufacturing record: automatically capture the record of manufacturing as each action is performed in the Workflow
- Improve effectiveness: efficient Product Release process
- Manage by exception: easily report exceptions that occurred in the process