Need to ensure the manufacturing process is strictly followed?
Typically in batch processes, work instructions detail how the process should be executed. For example: add ingredients, mix for a duration, bring up to temperature, take samples for testing, and so on. You need to know the process was followed and you need evidence to support it.
What does Shopfloor-Online MES Workflow Module do?
Use the Workflowthis module of Shopfloor-Online MES to:
- Design a workflow to define the manufacturing process in the MES software
- Make operators follow the process steps
- Capture everything that happens during the execution of the process, e.g. process temperatures being achieved, material lots being recorded and so on
- Create an electronic batch record (EBR)
Speak to one of our consultants
What are the benefits of the Workflow module?
- Control the process: ensure the business process is followed correctly
- Avoid customisations: create complex custom logic for the process without resorting to making coding changes in MES
- Capture the Manufacturing record: automatically capture the record of manufacturing as each action is performed in the Workflow
- Improve effectiveness: efficient Product Release process
- Manage by exception: easily report exceptions that occurred in the process