Are you looking to feedback real-time inventory data to the ERP?
The warehouse needs to be tightly integrated with the factory. Raw materials need to flow in; finished goods need to flow out. When a factory is already managing inventory at a lot or handling unit level in the manufacturing execution system, it makes perfect sense to extend into the warehouse.
What does Shopfloor-Online MES software’s Warehouse & Logistics Module do?
Use the Warehouse & Logistics
module of Shopfloor-Online MES software
- Manage in-bound deliveries
- Manage movement orders to replenish materials consumed
- Make internal deliveries to production processes more efficient
- Manage shipments made in the warehouse
- Link with the ERP system
Speak to one of our consultants
What are the benefits of the Warehouse Logistics software module?
- Reduce WIP: pull materials through the factory with replenishment orders, automatically generated when materials are consumed. Only create semi-finished goods for what is needed.
- Stock control: provide greater control of inventory, down to handling unit level.
- Increase efficiency: better organise shipping and internal deliveries .
- Traceability: end-to-end traceability at handling unit and serialised part level (materials, WIP and Finished Goods).
- Reduce the application landscape: avoid third party warehouse management systems with the extra support, infrastructure and interfacing needs they bring.
- Business continuity: protect operations from ERP outage with a responsive and locally available MES application.