Ensure end-to-end lot traceability from raw materials to finished goods
To implement material traceability in your manufacturing operations you must know which inventory lots were used when each product was made. Shopfloor-Online MES solution
allows you to seamlessly track output against consumption, prioritise use of materials and eliminate errors.
What does Shopfloor-Online MES’s Traceability & Consumption Module do?
Use the Shopfloor-Online MES Traceability – Consumption
module, in conjunction with the Inventory Management
- Capture the consumption of raw material lots and semi-finished goods in production processes
- Associate lots consumed with lots created for traceability
- Improve accuracy of raw material and WIP stock in the ERP system
- Validate inventory consumed, for example testing against the Bill Of Materials (BOM), testing FIFO rules and use-by dates
Speak to one of our consultants
What are the benefits of the Traceability & Consumption module?
- Implement end-to-end lot traceability: the MES records raw materials through each stage of production, WIP and finished goods. Be able to query in either direction, from materials that went into products or products made from supplier batches
- Eliminate errors: ensure the correct use of inventory, validate materials used against the Bill of Material (BOM)
- Reduce waste: prioritise the use of materials soon to expire, implement proper FIFO
- Improve stock accuracy: update the ERP system with actual stock used and when it is used, rather than back-flushing