Need to account for manpower in your manufacturing operations?
Labour is one of the significant costs of manufacturing and it needs to be managed. Whilst the headcount per shift is usually planned, it is harder to track the actual deployment of labour throughout the facility on a shift by shift basis. Use the MES software module to:
- Record each person working on each production process
- Plan manpower requirements
- Track man-hours used across the shift, by line and order.
- Track labour hours spent on non-production activities like cleaning or projects
- Send manpower actuals to ERP for wage calculations