Do you need to manage material lots, WIP and finished goods? Do you need traceability?
Meet today’s requirements of accurate inventory control and traceability with Lighthouse MES.
What does Lighthouse MES software’s Inventory Management Module do?
Use the Inventory management software module of Lighthouse MES software to:
- Keep a tight control on inventory and reduce working capital
- Track lots of raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods, from goods-in to the warehouse in the MES system
- Implement full traceability in both directions from product made to materials consumed, or materials consumed to products affected
- Synchronise real-time inventory with the ERP
Speak to one of our consultants
What are the benefits of the Inventory Management module?
- Reduce working capital: reduce WIP levels, know what is available, implement a pull strategy
- Stock accuracy: implement better control of inventory at a lot level
- Visibility: see exactly where all inventory lots are at any point in time
- Quality: manage isolations and release properly
- Traceability: meet customer requirements for full two-way traceability
- Continuous improvement: analyse the historic data e.g. top 10 scrap reasons
- Business continuity: inventory managed in MES means it is isolated from ERP outage