Do you need to manage material lots, WIP and finished goods? Do you need traceability?
Meet today’s requirements of accurate inventory control and traceability with Shopfloor-Online MES.
What does Shopfloor-Online MES software’s Inventory Management Module do?
Use the Inventory management software module of Shopfloor-Online to:
- Keep a tight control on inventory and reduce working capital
- Track lots of raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods, from goods-in to the warehouse in the MES software
- Implement full traceability in both directions from product made to materials consumed, or materials consumed to products affected
- Synchronise real-time inventory with the ERP
Speak to one of our consultants
What are the benefits of the Inventory Management module?
- Reduce working capital: reduce WIP levels, know what is available, implement a pull strategy
- Stock accuracy: implement better control of inventory at a lot level
- Visibility: see exactly where all inventory lots are at any point in time
- Quality: manage isolations and release properly
- Traceability: meet customer requirements for full two-way traceability
- Continuous improvement: analyse the historic data e.g. top 10 scrap reasons
- Business continuity: inventory managed in MES means it is isolated from ERP outage