Looking to better control energy consumption on your plant?
You can’t make savings if you don’t have the detail of where the costs are. Shopfloor-Online MES, by collecting readings from meters closer to the production processes gives you the information you need to see the opportunities for savings. Use the Energy Monitoring software module to:
- Monitor energy sources like electricity, gas, inert gasses, water, wastewater, steam…
- Capture readings in real-time, automatically, directly from the meters
- Correlate energy use with processes running in production.
- Know what it costs to make and what it costs when the processes are idle.
- Work out cost per unit/piece
- Enable sustainability initiatives such as Lean, 6 Sigma and ISO 5001:2011 by addressing energy waste
Speak to one of our consultants
What are the benefits of the Energy Management module?
- Visibility – give production visibility of energy use – in real-time – they can take simple measures which can be very effective, e.g. when the line is stopped or not running
- Cost savings – reduce energy waste when you are not in production and identify leaks e.g. compressed air, water
- React faster – respond to alarms under peak loads
- Improve cost control – supports accurate allocation of energy cost
- Benchmark – facilitates the benchmarking of production equipment and facilities
- Sustainability – enable sustainability initiatives such as Lean, 6 sigma and ISO 5001:2011 by addressing energy waste