Powerful downtime analysis reports to accurately track machine and equipment downtime and reduce losses.
How can machine downtime affect manufacturing organisations?
Downtime is a major concern for most manufacturers; a lost capacity that can never be regained. All too often, machine downtime is manually recorded on paper and with poor accuracy, which makes it hard to analyse or drive improvements.
How can a machine & equipment downtime tracking and analysis software benefit production?
The Downtime Analysis & Tracking module
of Shopfloor-Online MES software
- Automatically captures start and stop events and downtime reason codes by direct connection to machines
- Alternatively captures stoppages manually where no machine connection exists
- Increases visibility of stops and reacts faster
- Drives improvements based on accurate analysis of machine & equipment downtime and downtime losses
Speak to one of our consultants
What are the benefits of the Downtime Analysis & Tracking module?
- Reduce downtime losses – downtime is usually the biggest factor in OEE, even small improvements in up-time have considerable impact on the bottom line
- Visibility – through plant-wide visibility on downtime with live dashboards
- React faster – to get production running again
- Reduce losses – enable improvement decisions to be based on real data
- Build up a detailed history of downtime events for analysis – know where the real losses are and where to focus
- Gain insight – for example the hidden cost of short stops
- Continuous Improvement – identify common problems and focus improvement activities