Meet the key challenges of quality, sustainability and increasing product and data complexity
The entire electronics industry is met with common challenges, whether manufacturers of semiconductors, Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) or OEMs:
- Complex global supply-chain environment: often with thousands of components, sourced across the world, bringing challenges of traceability and quality
- Increasing product complexity and therefore manufacturing complexity: EMS in particular have to deal with increasing intricacy of subassemblies as well as hardware and software versioning and compatibility requirements
- High volumes of data to process from component traceability through to test results
- Customer quality requirements: where issues can result in product recalls and warranty claims
- Shorter product lifecycles: manufacturers are required to adapt faster to technological innovation. Engineering and manufacturing departments must be able to work together efficiently
- Sustainability: such as the RoHS in the EU (restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances) in electrical and electronic equipment (EEE), electronic waste disposal and ISO 14001
How can Lighthouse Systems MES help you?
With Shopfloor-Online MES / MOM
you can improve quality, throughput and compliance. The system enables you to efficiently manage product variance, track activity on the shop floor, deliver product traceability and standardise processes to reduce product recalls and improve the bottom line.
Lighthouse Systems was recognised in the 2020 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Manufacturing Execution Systems report. Find out how we scored for your industry manufacturing use case(s).